It’s been a busy few months on the project and I’ve spoken to lots of great people over social media; making lots of virtual friends along the way. As way of saying thanks (and to get the project in front of even more eyes), I’m going to run a little competition.
Don’t worry Facebook and Tumblr followers, I’ll be doing something similar with you guys soon!
The winner of the competition will receive a professionally printed (by the fab people at Metro Print in London) 16×12″ photograph of their choosing*.
You can choose from any of the photographs in the following categories:
- Entrants must be following @viewthisside Twitter account
- Entrants must re-tweet the original competition tweet including the hashtag “#winaprint”
- I think that’s about it
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to all regardless of age and location
- When the @viewthisside Twitter account reaches 1,000+ followers, a winner will be picked at random from all those that are following the account, have re-tweeted the competition tweet and included the competition hashtag “#winaprint”
- Any non-human or spam twitter accounts will be ignored and blocked
- Editor’s (my) decision is final
- *Winner will receive a 16×12″ print of their choice (from the currently available images in the View From This Side project)
- Postage within the UK will be paid for by me
- Postage outside the UK will be paid for by the winner
- Promotion will end when the @viewthisside Twitter account reaches 1,000 followers
- If a square format image is selected as a prize, the image will be cropped to fit 16×12″
- An alternative prize will not be offered